In general this area covers: People and communities, the world and technology.
- finding out about the natural world and how it works.
- finding out about the made world and how it works.
- learning about computers, how to use them and what they can help us to do.
- looking at families, communities and occupations.
- starting to put together ideas about past and present and the links between them.
- beginning to learn about their locality and its special features.
- learning about their own and other cultures.