Pupil Premium is extra money that is given to your nursery to spend on a number of things that will benefit your child such as new resources, extra staffing, training, trips.
Your child may be eligible for Pupil Premium if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based jobseekers’ allowance
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state pension credit
- Child tax credit, provided that you are not also entitled to working tax credit and have an annual gross income of £16,190 or less
- Universal credit
If you think you are eligible, please call in to see Mrs Bowes, or you can also apply online.