Parents are the first and most important educators of their children. All staff members see themselves as partners with you in providing care and education for your child.
There are many ways in which parents take part in making HETTY a welcoming and stimulating place for children and parents, such as:
- exchanging knowledge about their children’s needs, activities, interests and progress with the staff.
- sharing their own special interests with the children.
- taking part in fund raising activities.
- sharing their child’s experiences and achievements on our celebration board.
- taking part in events and informal discussions about the activities and curriculum provided by HETTY.
- joining in community activities in which HETTY takes part.
- building friendships with other parents.